At K&D Nails Salon, our policies are created for your safety and satisfaction. If you feel uncomfortable or dissatisfied at any time during your visit please respectfully inform one of our staff members. We will try our very best to accommodate you. As a courtesy to other clients and to ensure that our business runs smoothly for your needs, we ask you to respect the following policies:
- $10 minimum credit card charge
- We reserve the right the take the next customer if you are 10 minutes late to your appointment. From there, the next available tech will help with your service.
- For your convenience, please inform our staff if you have any special needs, medical problems, or allergies that may affect your service.
What you should expect at K&D Nail Salon?
- You will receive courteous and professional service during every visit.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Instruments are disinfected, sanitized, and stored in a hospital-grade autoclave pouch. Each client’s service will include a new pouch of supplies (no reuse of buffers, files, toe separators, or other porous supplies for your safety).
- We utilize disposable plastic spa bags liners during the pedicure for each customer.
- We do not reuse waxing sticks during waxing services.